Community Service Briefing
Before you start on your Community Service, you have to pass the Community Service e-Briefing quiz to demonstrate your familiarity with the Community Service guidelines and procedures. When you have read through this Guidebook, you can attempt the quiz on e-Learn portal.
Community Service Guidelines
- Projects proposed must involve direct service with beneficiaries from the disadvantaged or marginalized backgrounds or deeper involvement in areas such as environmental and animals-related issues.
- Students can volunteer locally or overseas. If you wish to initiate new projects, email C4SR a brief proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications via OnTRAC must be submitted for approval at least:
- 7 working days for local projects
- 6 months in advance for overseas projects
- The procedures in the above chart are for self-sourced projects. For Ontrac-listed projects, the procedures are similar as reflected in the chart. Apply for the project and await approval from C4SR.
- For more information, students can refer to the guide on OnTRAC on the use of the OnTRAC system.
Last updated on 02 Feb 2017 .